WHITEHOOK PRIVACY STATEMENT
Whitehook Pte. Ltd. (“Whitehook”) respects your privacy and we are committed to protecting it.
- Your personal information is important to us. Whitehook takes its responsibility to protect your personal privacy seriously and recognises that you have a right to control, and have access to, your personal information. Whitehook only stores statistical information about you. We do not obtain any personal information unless you choose to give it to us. The types of information we collect include referring sites, browser used, pages visited and other generic measures of user activity. This information is then used to measure the number of visitors to different sections of our site and thus assists us in making our site more useful to visitors.
- Using and disclosing your personal information. Whitehook will not use or disclose any information about you without your consent, nor will we access your communications on our website, unless required to by law.
Collecting personal information about you. When you engage in certain activities on this site, Whitehook may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting an online form (compliance with this request is optional). Whitehook only uses personal information to better understand your needs and interests and to provide you with a more personalised service.
The type of information we collect about you:
- Storage of your personal information. Whitehook will endeavor to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which is held about you. Whitehook stores all of its information on secure databases that are protected within controlled facilities. Whitehook staff and all contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by Whitehook. Whitehook will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorized access to your personal information.
- Unsolicited email commonly known as SPAM. Whitehook is a strong advocator against SPAM, and as such, Whitehook will not send unsolicited email without first asking you whether you wish to receive this information. Should you ever wish to cease receiving correspondence from Whitehook, please follow the instructions on how to remove yourself from our mailing list (this information is available on all Whitehook correspondence). Should you choose to communicate your request to be removed from such a list using either email or one of our personal contact forms, please allow seven days for this request to be processed.
- Whitehook and third party links. Whitehook may provide links to third party websites that are not under the control of Whitehook. Subsequently, we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, Whitehook strongly recommends that you examine the terms and conditions of using their website.